Participants Revealed for Feb. 15 ‘Succeeding as a Black Entrepreneur in the Music Industry’ Virtual Panel
Last week, we announced that we’ll be hosting a free virtual panel in commemoration of Black History Month, titled Succeeding as a Black Entrepreneur in the Music Industry, on Wednesday, February 15 at 6 p.m. CT. This special event will give multi-disciplinary music industry veterans a chance to share their experiences navigating the industry as a Black creative, the challenges they’ve encountered and overcome, and the lessons they have learned along the way.
Today, we’re back with the official panelist announcement!
- Brandi Sims (moderator), CEO of Brandinc PR
- Lord Goldie, Nashville-born hip hop artist, producer, and artist manager.
- Sacha Walton, Founder of SWI Management and author of Beyond The Music: A Music Artist Entrepreneurship Guide.
- Sidney Eugene, Music Business Mentor at LearnMBE.com; 40+ year music industry veteran (Warner, UMG, Sony/RED).
- Vince Ashton, performing artist and television personality (Food Network Canada, The CW).
Tickets to attend this virtual panel are free. All you need to do is RSVP using the button below, and then tune in on Wednesday, February 15 at 6 p.m. CT.
P.S.: Want to support more community programming just like this? Make a tax-deductible donation to Underground Music Collective via the Arts & Business Council of Greater Nashville today!