This past Friday, March 10, I launched UMC Coaching, a 1-on-1 coaching program designed to give independent creatives everything they need to Show Up and Glow Up in their careers and lives.
Why was now the right time, after 10 years of The Quinn Spinn? Let’s dive in!
Learn more about UMC Coaching here.
Gerard here. You may know me as the Founder and CEO of this plucky lil’ Collective you’ve come to know and love.
I have spent the past 10 years building an independent, international music industry platform from the (Under)ground up. In that time, I have transformed my life through countless valuable lessons and experiences, and have built thousands of relationships with artists, entrepreneurs, and creatives the world over.
Today is my birthday. To celebrate, I’ve launched UMC Coaching, a one-on-one business coaching service. UMC Coaching gives independent creatives everything they need to Show Up and Glow Up in their careers and lives.
By working with me, you’ll have access to:
- A service-minded guide to walk with you on the journey toward defining your platform’s mission, vision, and values.
- A seasoned storyteller to help you uncover your story and communicate your authentic truth.
- The goal-setting strategies and business philosophies that have powered Underground Music Collective toward collaborations with national and global brands, including Universal Music Group, Red Bull, Creative Artists Agency, Tennessee Titans, Redfin Real Estate, and many more.
- A partner in accountability: Once we establish your goals, we track your progress, identify potential opportunities for growth, and strategize ways around potential barriers to success.
- The best practices, resources, and insights to keep your mind sharp and focused on your long-term vision.
Applications for UMC Coaching are now open. To learn more and apply, click the button below.