The following is a message from our partners at Tuk Law Offices.
A lot has happened in the world of copyright law in the last three weeks. Major decisions by the US Supreme Court, as well as rules changes that are going into effect in the US Copyright Office will have a significant impact on how creators and businesses protect their intellectual property.
Are you in tune with the original music scene? Do you like to write? Do you have opinions? Do you like to write about those opinions?
If you said “yes” to any of the above, you should become a contributor to Lehigh Valley Underground!
We are looking to assemble a team of contributors, and we would love to hear why you should be on it. You can contribute as much as you are able (at least once per month), and you’ll be a published author on an indie music blog that reaches hundreds of area music influencers per week.
All you have to do is meet the following requirements, and we’ll be in touch!
- Ability to write in a clear, engaging and entertaining voice about the original music scene in eastern Pennsylvania.
- Excellent written communication skills – correct spelling, grammar and punctuation are a must!
- A working knowledge of the original music scene, here in the Lehigh Valley and beyond.
- Ability to share your work on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Photography/videography/social marketing skills are a plus!
If you’re interested, please send a cover letter, resume, three writing samples and two story ideas to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be an unpaid gig at first – however, we are optimistic that it won’t be forever!
What are you waiting for? #GoUnderground with us!