HOME School Presents: Expect the Unexpected
On Wednesday night, our community partners at Helping Our Music Evolve hosted a ‘HOME School’ panel discussion, featuring three Nashville-area entertainment attorneys who discussed some of the most common pitfalls they see when helping the music community navigate their legal hurdles:
- Artist and band name trademarks.
- Clearance, sometimes holding up — or even nullifying — record deals or licensing agreements.
- Splits and reconciliation, including accounting errors of collaborators and companies.
- Protecting intellectual property — especially now, that there is so much remote work.
- Force Majeure and COVID’s impact on the importance of this standard clause.
Watch this replay featuring HOME founder Logan Crowell and special guest panelists Colin Maher, Ryan Noormohamed, and Zach Gainous, who share insight and information that will help you prepare your music business for the best possible future outcomes.